Sunday, January 23, 2011

Magnetic Yellow Card


So I guess I was really late for this magnetic yellow card.. I was Tumblr-walking when I found this big dazzling yellow tag on someone's page, read it and tried to find the concept maker, then Mr.Google brought me to this site and surprised me by knowing that he made it in 2004 and it was an open source project so everyone could produce their own magnetic card as many as they would like to. Well thanks to Peter Miller because I think this is a great great idea..!! :D

Should I make the Indonesian version of it? I have googling about it but didn't find any article related to it, I have never seen it anywhere here in Indonesia, so I think nobody has ever produce it. Do you think this project could help to make the driver have more respect over the cyclist?? Hmmmm.. We'll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...